Open or close?
Find out more about what is open/allowed and what is closed/prohibited in Liechtenstein due to the Coronavirus.
As of 25th January, 2021
- Compulsory wearing of face mask in public space and in public transport
- Home office recommendation
- Prohibition of assembly of more than five persons in public space
- Prohibition of public events
- Prohibition of private events with more than 5 participants
- Closure of publicly accessible facilities such as museums, fitness centers, sports centers. Shools are excluded from closure but teachers and students from 12 years must wear a face mask (physical education classes and music classes are excluded)
- Closure of restaurant, bars, general gastronomy. Take-away and delivery services are still available as well as hotels and hotel restaurants (for inhouse-guests only). All current delivery and takeaway offers are available on the zemma platform (German only).
- The same regulations apply to entry into the Principality of Liechtenstein as for Switzerland. Persons entering Switzerland from a country or area with a high risk of infection must be quarantined for 10 days. The list of these countries is continuously updated and can be found on the page Quarantine obligation for entrants of the Swiss Federal Office of Public Health.
T +423 236 73 46 - mo-fr, counter hours
T +423 236 70 40 - mo-fr, counter hours
Office of National Economy
T +423 236 69 43 - mo-fr, counter hours
T +423 235 45 32 - mo-su, 24 h
T +423 236 76 82 - mo-fr, 8am to 6pm